Last updated 1/17/2015
- $5 all divisions
- $3 optional ace pot
- All rankings may challenge for any higher ranking.
- Challenges may be issued at any time and at any course.
- There will be no fees charged for bag tag challenges between members.
- Bag Tags will only be issued to club members. Tags transferred to non-members will not be recognized by the club.
- $10 for replacement tags (when available).
- Bag Tag #1 receives free entry to next mini after winning tag. 1 free mini limit. Must win tag at mini to qualify for next free mini. #1 tag player must compete in a mini within two weeks or tag will default to next highest ranked eligible player.
- Only club members are eligible for Club Ace Pot.
- Non-members are eligible only for Daily Ace Pot.
- Exception to rule 2: Non members will be eligible for club ace pot if they have played ace pot 4 out of last 5 minis.
- Intermediate moves to Open – Top 3 finish in 3 out of five minis (minimum five players per mini)
- Open moves to Intermediate – Injury affecting play only